Secure NFS - NFS

This is a discussion on Secure NFS - NFS ; Can we use Secure-NFS over Internet ? Do you know some free Windows-Client for Secure-NFS ? Regards...

  1. Secure NFS

    Can we use Secure-NFS over Internet ?
    Do you know some free Windows-Client for Secure-NFS ?

    Regards

  2. Re: Secure NFS

    News Tiscali wrote in message news:...
    > Can we use Secure-NFS over Internet ?

    Yes, but the client and server need to be configured to use a
    central key respository (AUTH_DES and RPCSEC_GSS/krb5 are example
    authentication flavors for secure NFS).

    > Do you know some free Windows-Client for Secure-NFS ?

    No, but I think Hummingbird has a free trial version.

    > Regards

+ Reply to Thread