Hello all,

I have a question concerning secure NFS/RPC. Has anyone any experience
with secure NFS or NFS over secure RPC? I refer to NFS that authnticates
the requests using non UNIX methods and which uses encrypted
transmission if possible. We have some SGI (6.5.2*), AIX (5.1) and
Solaris (8) boxes and I was wondering if anyone has experience in using
secure NFS in anyone of those platforms individually or in a cross
platfomr environment.

If there is such an experience, does anyone have any idea as to how much
additional overhead this may impose?

Any suggestion will be grestly appreciated,

Michael Thomadakis