I have ben going at this for a couple of days with not resolution. I have an office network with several wireless devices connected. I had to reset the network key on the wireless access point and was able to get all devices back on line except one. This laptop had ben working on the officce network with no issues before the key change and can now connect to a local unsecured wireless network.

I have manually setup the SSID and entered the correct key by going into the wireless network properties and ađding the network I am trying to connect to. I get an error message saying "Windows is unable to connect to the selected network. The network may no longer be in range."

I know the network is in range because the signal strength is at 5 bars and all of the other devices are connected.

I want to be able to manually enter the key when I select the wireless network from the displayed list but each time I try to connect, windows attempts to login with giving me the option to enter key.

A lot for my first post but hopefully someone understands and can help.

Thanks in advance!