Hi All,

Is there is a way to have a setup that would allow an SA to easily hook any prod servers(external ips) to an internal ip (test network) without network reconfigurations ?

Actually the web servers are in Production with network 192.168.202.X for eth0 and 192.168.201.X for eth1 both are external network. We need it to be accessible
from internal network 10.3.100.X if the test team will do the testing. The problem is everytime they do the testing, System Administrator will do/change the IP address first to make the server accessible from internal network.

Do you have any idea that would allow an SA to easily access these production servers from an internal IP without network re-configurations.

If we have such setup like this would be very helpful.