How to mount network drive?? - Networking

This is a discussion on How to mount network drive?? - Networking ; How do i mount network drive (commandline) ?? I want to access it as a local volume to copy or read..istead ftp every time......

  1. How to mount network drive??

    How do i mount network drive (commandline) ?? I want to access it as a
    local volume to copy or read..istead ftp every time...

  2. Re: How to mount network drive??

    Muhammed wrote:
    > How do i mount network drive (commandline) ?? I want to access it as a
    > local volume to copy or read..istead ftp every time...

    Without further information,the only answer one can give is "in the
    right way".

    Otherwise, which system are you using, and which protocol is used by the
    "network drive"? (Eg. are you using Microsoft products, Unix type
    products, is the network drive using CIFS, NFS, AFS, ... ect)

    So long,
    Thomas

  3. Re: How to mount network drive??

    Muhammed wrote:
    > How do i mount network drive (commandline) ?? I want to access it as a
    > local volume to copy or read..istead ftp every time...

    Use SSHFS.

    --Benjamin Franklin

+ Reply to Thread