Thank you. - Networking

This is a discussion on Thank you. - Networking ; hi, I have got to know that it must be that the proxy server didn't provide the service of dns look up. all the access to internet should intermediated by the server. Justin -- mmmyddd@sdf.lonestar.org SDF Public Access UNIX System ...

  1. Thank you.

    --
    mmmyddd@sdf.lonestar.org

  2. Re: Thank you.

    Justin Jiang wrote:
    > hi, I have got to know that it must be that the proxy server didn't
    > provide the service of dns look up. all the access to internet should
    > intermediated by the server.

    It's nice to see "thank you" messages, but it would be helpful if you
    could perhaps indicate what on earth you're talking about.

    Some suggestions: Is this a follow-up to your own post? Great; follow
    it up so the thread continues. Has your own post expired locally? Fine,
    get the subject (e.g. google groups) and ideally a message-id and quote
    them. Can't even find that? OK, quote some context, so the people you're
    thanking can realise it and be pleased :-)

    Cheers,
    Chris

+ Reply to Thread