nokia dial up conf. - Networking

This is a discussion on nokia dial up conf. - Networking ; plz help me i m useing linux ubuntu .how can i used nokia dial up in linux ubuntu.. im having lot of problem in configuring ubuntu for my nokia dial up. i have search on internet for this but could ...

  1. nokia dial up conf.

    plz help me i m useing linux ubuntu .how can i used nokia dial up in
    linux ubuntu..
    im having lot of problem in configuring ubuntu for my nokia dial up. i
    have search on internet for this but could not resolve the
    problem.while configuring It gives error llike for ex package not
    found or no permission to copy the files,etc.
    pz if someone can help with the detail procedure as im new to linux
    my system configuration: hard disk-80 GB
    IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor
    Ram-1526MB
    o.s.: Ubuntu

  2. Re: nokia dial up conf.

    bhanupurohit10@gmail.com writes:

    > im having lot of problem in configuring ubuntu for my nokia dial up. i
    > have search on internet for this but could not resolve the
    > problem.while configuring It gives error llike for ex package not
    > found or no permission to copy the files,etc.

    Please learn how to ask better questions.

    Give us exactly what you did, and the exact error you received.

    To be frank, I don't understand what you are asking.

    What hardware are you using exactly?

+ Reply to Thread