United Ubuntu Users - Networking

This is a discussion on United Ubuntu Users - Networking ; Hi, with this mail I'd like to invite you to my new Google Group - United Ubuntu Users. This is NO ADVERTISEMENT OR SPAM, just an invitation. You find the group, which tries to help via social network (group-intern), on ...

  1. United Ubuntu Users

    Hi,

    with this mail I'd like to invite you to my new Google Group - United Ubuntu
    Users. This is NO ADVERTISEMENT OR SPAM, just an invitation. You find the
    group, which tries to help via social network (group-intern), on this link:
    http://groups.google.com/group/united-ubuntu-users (if link doesn't work,
    copy it into your browser and try again). The group is bilingual: English as
    well as (partly) german.

    Would be great if someone is interested.

    Sincerely,

    Jan (UUU-Admin)

  2. Re: United Ubuntu Users

    **** Google Groups.

    > Ubuntu Users. This is NO ADVERTISEMENT OR SPAM, just an invitation.

    Yeah, the same one you SPAMMED across multiple newsgroups, asswipe.

    > Would be great if someone is interested.

    Nobody is. You're a piece of **** spammer. What would this dip****-group
    provide that isn't already provided by forums and real newsgroups, anyway?
    That was just a rhetorical question... don't bother answering, spammer.