I have LTSP installed on an Ubuntu distro with latest updates.

My thin clients (just laptops) boot fine from the network; my server
machine is connected by Wifi to an access point which is plugged in to a
router.

Thinking it would offer a wee bit more flexibility I purchased another
access point, set up for client mode intending to use it as an ethernet
wifi connection to network.

Appeared to work fine, picked up the pxe server, loads vmlinuz and
initrd, I get the ubuntu splash screen but it goes no further; same
machine connected with ethernet cable loads fine.

I have tried running ltsp-manager, which is apparently a GUI for
configuration but I get a completely blank window.

Any suggestions as to configuration utility would be appreciated as at
the moment I cannot find the log file.

Geoff Lane