How to access share folder over internet - Networking

This is a discussion on How to access share folder over internet - Networking ; Hi, i m trying to access shared folder from home to office, can someone tell me how to do that? I already can access shared folder in same network, but i dunno how to do it remotely. can someone tell ...

  1. How to access share folder over internet

    Hi, i m trying to access shared folder from home to office, can someone tell me how to do that?

    I already can access shared folder in same network, but i dunno how to do it remotely.

    can someone tell me what ip address i should type from home to access one of my office computer's shared folder among 3 computers?

    Thankyou

  2. Re: How to access share folder over internet

    Hi, i have a question here,

    1. I have set up a shared folder in my office computer (Ubuntu).
    2. I want to access to the shared folder from my home pc (windows). How?

    Note: I have been able to access the shared folder by 192.168.1.6 from
    another pc (windows) in the office, with Samba installed on the
    Ubuntu.

    Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread