We have a number of machines behind a firewall. All port 80 traffic is
coming to a single internal IP where on the basis of vhosts
redirection the requests are sent forward. This is working perfectly
fine if a particular web server is seen externally or internally.
Is there anyway by which we can make some of the servers visible only
from inside by "Allow from" entry in the httpd-
vhosts.conf file as follows:

ServerAdmin webmaster@a.b.c
ServerName enigma.a.b.c
ErrorLog /var/log/httpd-webmail-error.log
ProxyRequests Off

Order deny,allow
Allow from

ProxyPass /
ProxyPassReverse /

As I expected it to work such that the server called enigma.a.b.c is
visible only from IP rages (internal behind the
firewall) and the server is hosted on but this entry is not
working, the site becomes visible from outside as well?
Any help is welcome.