Re: cl˘turer compte - Networking

This is a discussion on Re: cl˘turer compte - Networking ; On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 01:03:28 GMT, Cork Soaker wrote: >Mark wrote: >> Bonjour, >> >> Je voudrais supprimer mon adresse msn car j'en ai cr?? une autre et je >> ni arrive pas. Aider moi !!!!! SVP >> >> ...

  1. Re: cl˘turer compte

    wrote:

    >Mark wrote:
    >> Bonjour,
    >>
    >> Je voudrais supprimer mon adresse msn car j'en ai cr?? une autre et je
    >> ni arrive pas. Aider moi !!!!! SVP
    >>
    >> Vincent

    >Try .fr for francais.

    or try .fo for f*** o**

  2. Re: cl˘turer compte

    >Bonjour, Je voudrais supprimer mon adresse msn
    >car j'en ai cr?? une autre et je ni arrive pas.
    >Aider moi !!!!! SVP Vincent

    Vincent is asking how to suppress his msn
    address because he has created another one.

    He is not able to do this himself,

    Would somebody help him please, in English,
    and he will be able to get a friend to translate.

  3. Re: cl˘turer compte

    semiretired@my-deja.com wrote:
    >> Bonjour, Je voudrais supprimer mon adresse msn
    >> car j'en ai cr?? une autre et je ni arrive pas.
    >> Aider moi !!!!! SVP Vincent

    > Vincent is asking how to suppress his msn
    > address because he has created another one.
    >
    > He is not able to do this himself,
    >
    > Would somebody help him please, in English,
    > and he will be able to get a friend to translate.

    He has cross-posted to many newsgroups, but no newsgroup that is
    relevant to his inquiry, except possibly 24hs.hd. I suggest he tries to
    find help in the appropriate places.

    --
    Daniel Pitts' Tech Blog:

  4. Re: cl˘turer compte

    Daniel Pitts wrote in news:48a59635$0$17969$7836cce5@newsrazor.net:

    > semiretired@my-deja.com wrote:
    >>> Bonjour, Je voudrais supprimer mon adresse msn
    >>> car j'en ai cr?? une autre et je ni arrive pas.
    >>> Aider moi !!!!! SVP Vincent

    >> Vincent is asking how to suppress his msn
    >> address because he has created another one.
    >>
    >> He is not able to do this himself,
    >>
    >> Would somebody help him please, in English,
    >> and he will be able to get a friend to translate.
    >>

    > He has cross-posted to many newsgroups, but no newsgroup that is relevant
    > to his inquiry, except possibly 24hs.hd. I suggest he tries to find help
    > in the appropriate places.

    Shove your suggestion up your ****ing arse. Who died and made you lord of
    usenet?

    --
    Cod Almighty

    alt.usenet.kooks
    Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

  5. Re: cl˘turer compte

    Daniel Pitts wrote:
    >semiretired wrote:

    >>>Bonjour, *Je voudrais supprimer mon adresse msn
    >>>car j'en ai cr?? une autre et je *ni arrive pas.
    >>>Aider moi !!!!! SVP * Vincent

    >>Vincent is asking how to suppress his msn
    >>address because he has created another one.
    >> He is not able to do this himself,
    >> Would somebody help him please, in English,
    >> and he will be able to get a friend to translate.

    >He has cross-posted to many newsgroups, but no newsgroup that is
    >relevant to his inquiry, except possibly 24hs.hd. I suggest he tries to
    >find help in the appropriate places. Daniel Pitts

    Such as? His original request did say "Please"

  6. Re: cl˘turer compte

    |><\(\(\((@> wrote:
    > Daniel Pitts wrote in news:48a59635$0$17969$7836cce5@newsrazor.net:
    >>> Vincent is asking how to suppress his msn
    >>> address because he has created another one.
    >>>
    >>> He is not able to do this himself,
    >>>
    >>> Would somebody help him please, in English,
    >>> and he will be able to get a friend to translate.
    >>>

    >> He has cross-posted to many newsgroups, but no newsgroup that is relevant
    >> to his inquiry, except possibly 24hs.hd. I suggest he tries to find help
    >> in the appropriate places.

    > Shove your suggestion up your ****ing arse. Who died and made you lord of
    > usenet?

    NewsMaestro again I presume ?

    Arne

  7. Re: cl˘turer compte

    semiretired@my-deja.com wrote:
    >> Bonjour, Je voudrais supprimer mon adresse msn
    >> car j'en ai cr?? une autre et je ni arrive pas.
    >> Aider moi !!!!! SVP Vincent

    > Vincent is asking how to suppress his msn
    > address because he has created another one.
    >
    > He is not able to do this himself,
    >
    > Would somebody help him please, in English,
    > and he will be able to get a friend to translate.

    There are a number of msn-specific groups to be found on Microsoft's
    NNTP server, which is located at msnews.microsoft.com, Try asking
    there.

  8. Re: cl˘turer compte

    On 16 Aug, 01:25, "Mike Schilling"
    wrote:
    > semireti...@my-deja.com wrote:
    > >> Bonjour, *Je voudrais supprimer mon adresse msn
    > >> car j'en ai cr?? une autre et je *ni arrive pas.
    > >> Aider moi !!!!! SVP * Vincent

    > > Vincent is asking how to suppress his msn
    > > address because he has created another one.

    > > He is not able to do this himself,

    > > Would somebody help him please, in English,
    > > and he will be able to get a friend to translate.

    > There are a number of msn-specific groups to be found on Microsoft's
    > NNTP server, which is located at msnews.microsoft.com, *Try asking
    > there.

    Many thanks for that.

  9. Re: cl˘turer compte

    >Bonjour, *Je voudrais supprimer mon adresse msn
    >car j'en ai cr?? une autre et je *ni arrive pas.
    >Aider moi !!!!! SVP * Vincent

    Avez vous un/e ami/e qui parle anglais?
    Il/elle peut traduire la reponse
    de Mike Schilling