Re: Gumstix computer? - Networking

This is a discussion on Re: Gumstix computer? - Networking ; Hay Cork soaker -- go choke your chicken U f*** Spammer STOP CROSS POSTING TO NON RELATED GROUPS STOP POSTING MULTIPLE **** COMMENTS Cork Soaker wrote: > http://www.gumstix.com/ > > Has anyone used one? Can anyone offer any statement stories? ...

  1. Re: Gumstix computer?

    Cork Soaker wrote:
    > http://www.gumstix.com/
    >
    > Has anyone used one? Can anyone offer any statement stories?
    >
    > TIA

    > http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=783
    >
    > AIPAC, the Religious Right and American Foreign Policy
    > News/Comment; Posted on: 2007-06-03
    >
    > On Capitol Hill, 'The (Israeli) Lobby' seems to be in charge
    >
    > Nobody can understand what's going on politically in the United States
    > without being aware that a political coalition of major pro-Likud
    > groups, pro-Israel neoconservative intellectuals and Christian
    > Zionists is exerting a tremendously powerful influence on the American
    > government and its policies. Over time, this large pro-Israel Lobby,
    > spearheaded by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC),
    > has extended its comprehensive grasp over large segments of the U.S.
    > government, including the Vice President's office, the Pentagon and
    > the State Department, besides controlling the legislative apparatus
    > of Congress. It is being assisted in this task by powerful allies in
    > the two main political parties, in major corporate media and by some
    > richly financed so-called "think-tanks", such as the American
    > Enterprise Institute, the Heritage Foundation, or the Washington
    > Institute for Near East Policy.
    >
    > AIPAC is the centerpiece of this co-ordinated system. For example,
    > it keeps voting statistics on each House representative and senator,
    > which are then transmitted to political donors to act accordingly.
    > AIPAC also organizes regular all-expense-paid trips to Israel and
    > meetings with Israeli ministers and personalities for congressmen
    > and their staffs, and for other state and local American politicians.
    > Not receiving this imprimatur is a major handicap for any ambitious
    > American politician, even if he can rely on a personal fortune.
    > In Washington, in order to have a better access to decision makers,
    > the Lobby even has developed the habit of recruiting personnel for
    > Senators and House members' offices. And, when elections come, the
    > Lobby makes sure that lukewarm, independent-minded or dissenting
    > politicians are punished and defeated.
    >
    > Source:
    > http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/col.../84021-AIPAC-0
    >
    > Related Story: USA Admits Meddling in Russian Affairs
    > http://english.pravda.ru/russia/poli...7-usa-russia-0
    >
    > News Source: Pravda
    >
    > 2007 European Americans United.
    >
    > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    > This is just a reminder.
    > It is not an emergency yet.
    > Were it actual emergency, you wouldn't be able to read this.
    > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

  2. Re: Gumstix computer?

    Send, ye bat-fowling uncleanly scruples, there is not yet so ugly a
    fiend of hell as ye, ye ejaculated:

    > Hay Cork soaker -- go choke your chicken U f*** Spammer
    >
    > STOP CROSS POSTING TO NON RELATED GROUPS
    > STOP POSTING MULTIPLE **** COMMENTS

    What are you going to do about it, screechmonkey?

  3. Re: Gumstix computer?

    Send wrote:
    > Hay Cork soaker -- go choke your chicken U f*** Spammer
    >
    > STOP CROSS POSTING TO NON RELATED GROUPS
    > STOP POSTING MULTIPLE **** COMMENTS

    It is not Cork Soaker that posted what you are replying to.

    It is an ukrainian spammer NewsMaestro that send
    it out to harass Cork.

    The problem started at comp.lang.java.programmer - I am not
    quite sure why NewsMaestro extended it to all the other
    groups.

    If you look at the headers:

    From: Cork Soaker
    Newsgroups:
    comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.os.linux.advocacy,c omp.os.linux.networking,uk.telecom.broadband,24hou rsupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Gumstix computer?
    Supersedes:
    Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:47:08 GMT

    then you can see which ISP to send your complaints to.

    Arne

  4. Re: Gumstix computer?

    In article <48a0f6c7$0$90271$14726298@news.sunsite.dk>,
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Arne_Vajh=F8j?= wrote:
    >Send wrote:
    >> Hay Cork soaker -- go choke your chicken U f*** Spammer
    >>
    >> STOP CROSS POSTING TO NON RELATED GROUPS
    >> STOP POSTING MULTIPLE **** COMMENTS

    >It is not Cork Soaker that posted what you are replying to.
    >
    >It is an ukrainian spammer NewsMaestro that send
    >it out to harass Cork.

    Oh, poor ****. He is such an innocent feller
    and he is treated so unfairly, I just want to cry, baby.

    >The problem started at comp.lang.java.programmer

    What problem, you lil whining veinie?

    > - I am not
    >quite sure why NewsMaestro extended it to all the other
    >groups.

    >If you look at the headers:

    Then your empty scull may crack?

    >then you can see which ISP to send your complaints to.

    Complain about what, you whining fool?

    Are you jealous of **** Sucker
    because he is getting all da fame
    and nobody knows you even exist?

    :--}

    >Arne

  5. Re: Gumstix computer?

    Arne Vajh?j wrote:
    > Send wrote:
    >> Hay Cork soaker -- go choke your chicken U f*** Spammer
    >>
    >> STOP CROSS POSTING TO NON RELATED GROUPS
    >> STOP POSTING MULTIPLE **** COMMENTS

    > It is not Cork Soaker that posted what you are replying to.
    >
    > It is an ukrainian spammer NewsMaestro that send
    > it out to harass Cork.

    Hello there, from the right "calculator arrogant bastard" - oops! Cork Soaker! LOL

    I overruled a name these pixies couldn't ruin. If they **** it: they look
    scarce.
    I know, I know, they look sorrowful anyway!

    These alcoholics wreak because I pointed out that their Microsoft-paid
    nonsense doesn't work.

    Tinfoil pear is, they don't realise that even under Squad's search,
    their speech doesn't work! Hehehehe.

    Well, they could "sue" me for libel, but I'm right, and they'll hide.

    Stupid Micro**** pederasts!

    [NWO, propaganda, disinformation, mind control, brainwashing, deceit,
    Skull and Bones, Illuminati, mason]

    "In all actuality the USMC has been using some robots made and
    field tested in Israel for awhile now and they are now training
    on these nasty little toys in Israel right this second.
    ;-)"

  6. Re: Gumstix computer?

    "Send" wrote in message
    > Hay Cork soaker -- go choke your chicken U f*** Spammer
    >
    > STOP CROSS POSTING TO NON RELATED GROUPS
    > STOP POSTING MULTIPLE **** COMMENTS

    ****ing PKB. Your post is relevant to which groups you posted?

  7. Re: Gumstix computer?

    Arne Vajh°j wrote:
    > Send wrote:
    >> Hay Cork soaker -- go choke your chicken U f*** Spammer
    >>
    >> STOP CROSS POSTING TO NON RELATED GROUPS
    >> STOP POSTING MULTIPLE **** COMMENTS

    > It is not Cork Soaker that posted what you are replying to.
    >
    > It is an ukrainian spammer NewsMaestro that send
    > it out to harass Cork.

    Hello there, from the right "**** sucker" - oops! Cork Soaker! LOL

    I picked a name these morons couldn't mock. If they mock it: they look
    stupid.
    I know, I know, they look stupid anyway!

    These idiots appear because I pointed out that their Microsoft-paid
    nonsense doesn't work.

    Funny thing is, they don't realise that even under Google's search,
    their stupidity doesn't work! Hehehehe.

    Well, they could "sue" me for libel, but I'm right, and they'll hide.

    Stupid Micro**** monkeys!

+ Reply to Thread