internet settings - Networking

This is a discussion on internet settings - Networking ; hello everyone I have been trying to set up a broadband connection with fedora 9.... I am a complete newbie to it...... Can anyone please help me to do so.... TIA...

  1. internet settings

    hello everyone
    I have been trying to set up a broadband connection with fedora 9....
    I am a complete newbie to it......
    Can anyone please help me to do so....

    TIA

  2. Re: internet settings

    On Sun, 10 Aug 2008 23:58:14 -0700, mu91t rearranged some electrons to
    say:

    > hello everyone
    > I have been trying to set up a broadband connection with fedora 9.... I
    > am a complete newbie to it......
    > Can anyone please help me to do so....
    >

    > TIA

    http://docs.fedoraproject.org/instal...orkconfig.html