Internet Share via Bluetooth - Networking

This is a discussion on Internet Share via Bluetooth - Networking ; I have an Ubuntu Linux system operating behind a NAT router. My mobile phone can connect using the installed bluetooth management program and a plug in USB device. Am I able to link the Bluetooth adapter and my Linux machine's ...

  1. Internet Share via Bluetooth

    I have an Ubuntu Linux system operating behind a NAT router.

    My mobile phone can connect using the installed bluetooth management
    program and a plug in USB device.

    Am I able to link the Bluetooth adapter and my Linux machine's wifi
    adapter to enable the mobile phone to access the internet via the Linux
    machine.

    I know on MS Windows machines network cards can be bridged so I am
    certain Linux can do this also but am not sure how.

    Geoff Lane

  2. Re: Internet Share via Bluetooth

    Em Domingo, 8 de Junho de 2008 01:04, Geoff Lane escreveu:

    > I have an Ubuntu Linux system operating behind a NAT router.
    >
    > My mobile phone can connect using the installed bluetooth management
    > program and a plug in USB device.
    >
    > Am I able to link the Bluetooth adapter and my Linux machine's wifi
    > adapter to enable the mobile phone to access the internet via the Linux
    > machine.
    >
    > I know on MS Windows machines network cards can be bridged so I am
    > certain Linux can do this also but am not sure how.
    >
    > Geoff Lane

    maybe this can help

    http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8172

+ Reply to Thread