I currently have my network setup where I have a ClarkConnect router
where one NIC contains my cable modem and the other contains a group
of small switches hooked together all using IPv4.

I was not positive if I could just use my ClarkConnect, tell it to use
IPv6, and be good to go for when we start to use strictly IPv6.

Will others who have like the "Walmart Routers" like the $40-$100
routers from Linksys, DLink, etc, that strictly be forced to upgrade
to new routers or will they be able to perhaps do a firmware upgrade?