which is the hottest field in Embedded systems ,currently in market. - Networking

This is a discussion on which is the hottest field in Embedded systems ,currently in market. - Networking ; I Want to know , which is the hottest field in Embedded systems ,currently in market.( In terms of salary). The same thing i want to know for Linux based Embedded system,field....

  1. which is the hottest field in Embedded systems ,currently in market.

    I Want to know , which is the hottest field in Embedded
    systems ,currently in market.( In terms of salary).
    The same thing i want to know for Linux based Embedded system,field.

  2. Re: which is the hottest field in Embedded systems ,currently inmarket.

    On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:07:25 -0700, cb wrote:

    > I Want to know , which is the hottest field in Embedded
    > systems ,currently in market.( In terms of salary).
    > The same thing i want to know for Linux based Embedded system,field.

    Salary means nothing if you can't sustain employment for longer than three
    months at a time.

+ Reply to Thread