Recommendation for a MultIicast Routing daemon for linux (PIM-V2) - Networking

This is a discussion on Recommendation for a MultIicast Routing daemon for linux (PIM-V2) - Networking ; Hi, Could anybody recommend on a MultIicast Routing daemon for linux (PIM- V2) , for IPV4? I had seem that in the past there was some softwares from usc, but the link is no more valid (This link: http://netweb.usc.edu/pim/ ) ...

  1. Recommendation for a MultIicast Routing daemon for linux (PIM-V2)

    Hi,
    Could anybody recommend on a MultIicast Routing daemon for linux (PIM-
    V2) , for IPV4?

    I had seem that in the past there was some softwares from usc, but the
    link is no more valid

    (This link: http://netweb.usc.edu/pim/)

    Any ideas?
    Regards,
    IB

  2. Re: Recommendation for a MultIicast Routing daemon for linux (PIM-V2)

    ianbrn@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Could anybody recommend on a MultIicast Routing daemon for linux (PIM-
    > V2) , for IPV4?
    >
    > I had seem that in the past there was some softwares from usc, but the
    > link is no more valid
    >
    > (This link: http://netweb.usc.edu/pim/)

    Looks like www.xorp.org can do it.

    Andy.