Domain logins - Networking

This is a discussion on Domain logins - Networking ; Hi there, I am an admin of 15PCs running linux and 20 PCs running windows XP. I want to set up a domain such that users of Linux boxes can not login locally. When they start their machines, they should ...

  1. Domain logins

    Hi there,

    I am an admin of 15PCs running linux and 20 PCs running windows XP. I
    want to set up a domain such that users of Linux boxes can not login
    locally. When they start their machines, they should be prompted by a
    domain login and they shoul be aunthenticated by the domain.

    Please help.

  2. Re: Domain logins

    On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 06:11:45 -0700, jkimathi wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > I am an admin of 15PCs running linux and 20 PCs running windows XP. I
    > want to set up a domain such that users of Linux boxes can not login
    > locally. When they start their machines, they should be prompted by a
    > domain login and they shoul be aunthenticated by the domain.
    >
    > Please help.

    Try Ldap

    Research Network login

    --