ADVERT: Secure comms - Networking

This is a discussion on ADVERT: Secure comms - Networking ; C12-GAMMA; a free/open-source E-mail security tool for BSD/Linux: http://www.leopard.uk.com/cion [ probably the most important cryptography software ever written; because it contains the CipherPacket source-code/algorithm ]...

  1. ADVERT: Secure comms

    C12-GAMMA; a free/open-source E-mail security tool for BSD/Linux:

    http://www.leopard.uk.com/cion

    [ probably the most important cryptography software ever written;
    because it contains the CipherPacket source-code/algorithm ]

  2. Re: ADVERT: Secure comms

    On Mar 18, 1:20 am, robin_car...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > C12-GAMMA; a free/open-source E-mail security tool for BSD/Linux:
    >
    > http://www.leopard.uk.com/cion
    >
    > [ probably the most important cryptography software ever written;
    > because it contains the CipherPacket source-code/algorithm ]

    I would strongly advise against using the program, for a variety of
    reasons. A sufficient reason is that it uses algorithms that have not
    been subjected to suitable vetting.

    DS

+ Reply to Thread