I am trying to connect to a remote PC running windows, in order to connect to the internet from the remote computer.

We both can connect via an ssh tunnel using Putty to an intermediary shell account on a computer running linux. At present I connect to the middle computer with a dynamic port connection on port 1335. The remote computer I'm trying to use connects to the middle computer with a dynamic port connection on port 1337. Is there some way I can access her computer with a tunnel to the intermediary I.P., specifying port 1337?

Or just exactly how can I connect to a remote computer running windows, through an intermediary shell account, and then access the internet through the remote computer?