Hi,
I am using Fedora Core 8 on a laptop that uses the Centrino chipset. I
have associated an interface, eth1 to this particular MAC address...I
can ifup and ifdown this interface and can connect to the internet
(when I specify a certain SSID in my ifcfg file). However, when I use
wpa_supplicant, I am getting the following error

[root@quickconnect-236-251 ~]# wpa_supplicant -ieth1 -c /etc/
wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf -B

ioctl[IEEE80211_IOCTL_DELKEY]: Operation not supported
ioctl[IEEE80211_IOCTL_DELKEY]: Operation not supported
ioctl[IEEE80211_IOCTL_DELKEY]: Operation not supported
ioctl[IEEE80211_IOCTL_DELKEY]: Operation not supported

Any clues regarding this error? I don't know what this error even
means...so any help would be appreciated..

Thanks,