Re: Wireless networking and Linux - Forget about it! - Networking

This is a discussion on Re: Wireless networking and Linux - Forget about it! - Networking ; Geoff Lane wrote: > Hadron wrote: > >> I am not making a fuss about there being issues. I know there are >> issues. Issues happen in SW. >> >> Unfortunately others are denying the issues. That is where the ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  1. Re: Wireless networking and Linux - Forget about it!

    Geoff Lane wrote:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> I am not making a fuss about there being issues. I know there are
    >> issues. Issues happen in SW.
    >>
    >> Unfortunately others are denying the issues. That is where the arguments
    >> are coming from.

    > Stating that I have not had an issue is certainly NOT the same as saying
    > there are no issues.

    It is to Quack. The troll twists things that people say too.

    --
    Free-BSD 7.0, PC-BSD 1.4
    Linux systems: PCLOS 2007,Fedora 8, Kubuntu 7.10.

  2. Re: Wireless networking and Linux - Forget about it!

    Geoff Lane writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >>> I've had no problem with Wifi on an Ubuntu Linux box but I have had
    >>> problems on a Windows set up.
    >>>
    >>> Geoff Lane
    >>>

    >> Super. So that clears that one up. Geoff and Robbie had no
    >> issues. Therefore all the issues do not exist.

    > Hmm, don't think my comment suggests that at all, what it did suggest
    > is that Windows is certainly no better than Linux.
    >
    > Geoff Lane

    You seem to miss the point. I know there are problems in Windows. I know
    there are problems in Linux. Ask certain others why they are denying
    issues in Linux. Reread the thread if you have a day spare : its
    illuminating about how zealots think.

  3. Re: Wireless networking and Linux - Forget about it!

    Geoff Lane writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >
    >> I am not making a fuss about there being issues. I know there are
    >> issues. Issues happen in SW.
    >>
    >> Unfortunately others are denying the issues. That is where the arguments
    >> are coming from.

    > Stating that I have not had an issue is certainly NOT the same as
    > saying there are no issues.
    >
    > Geoff Lane

    Please reread the post you replied to.

  4. Re: Wireless networking and Linux - Forget about it!

    On 2008-03-08, Hadron wrote:
    > Geoff Lane writes:

    >>> Super. So that clears that one up. Geoff and Robbie had no
    >>> issues. Therefore all the issues do not exist.

    >> Hmm, don't think my comment suggests that at all, what it did suggest
    >> is that Windows is certainly no better than Linux.
    >>
    >> Geoff Lane

    > You seem to miss the point. I know there are problems in Windows. I know
    > there are problems in Linux. Ask certain others why they are denying
    > issues in Linux. Reread the thread if you have a day spare : its

    The highly inflammatory and misleading thread title might have
    something to do with it.

    > illuminating about how zealots think.

    --
    Nothing quite gives you an understanding of mysql's |||
    popularity as does an attempt to do some simple date / | \

    http://www.usenet.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2