VPN on Ubuntu GG - Networking

This is a discussion on VPN on Ubuntu GG - Networking ; Hello! How to establish VPN connection from Ubuntu GG to Windows?? (connection with pre-shared key and L2TP over IPsec). What software i need to install and where I can find something about connecting Linux to Windows over VPN? Greetings Rafal...

  1. VPN on Ubuntu GG

    Hello!
    How to establish VPN connection from Ubuntu GG to Windows??
    (connection with pre-shared key and L2TP over IPsec). What software i
    need to install and where I can find something about connecting Linux
    to Windows over VPN?
    Greetings
    Rafal

  2. Re: VPN on Ubuntu GG

    On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:28:05 -0800, rafal.garbala wrote:

    > Hello!
    > How to establish VPN connection from Ubuntu GG to Windows?? (connection
    > with pre-shared key and L2TP over IPsec). What software i need to
    > install and where I can find something about connecting Linux to Windows
    > over VPN?
    > Greetings
    > Rafal

    google for poptop which should cover the l2tp portion.
    lartc.org may help with ipsec

    I personally use openvpn for nearly everything these days.

+ Reply to Thread