Urgent Nagios Help Required - Networking

This is a discussion on Urgent Nagios Help Required - Networking ; Hi, How can I map various services from different servers to one group... For e.g.: if httpd is running on server1 with ip 10.0.0.1 and myql is running on server2 with ip 10.0.0.2 I want to monitor both the services ...

  1. Urgent Nagios Help Required

    Hi,

    How can I map various services from different servers to one group...

    For e.g.:

    if httpd is running on server1 with ip 10.0.0.1 and myql is running on
    server2 with ip 10.0.0.2 I want to monitor both the services in one
    group.

    How can I do it can any one help me on that????

    Thanks in advance.

    Regards
    Santosh Balan

  2. Re: Urgent Nagios Help Required

    Santosh wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > How can I map various services from different servers to one group...
    >
    > For e.g.:
    >
    > if httpd is running on server1 with ip 10.0.0.1 and myql is running on
    > server2 with ip 10.0.0.2 I want to monitor both the services in one
    > group.
    >
    > How can I do it can any one help me on that????
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Regards
    > Santosh Balan

    Use a servicegroup definition.