Anyone aware of something that I could test my new DSL modem with.
when I finally unlocked it ( Siemens 4200 ) some setting I saw
made me wonder if it is filtering at all, but tiberian sun internet play
was having problems. After going through the instructions at
{http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Siemens/4200/Command_and_Conquer_Tiberian_Sun.htm}
although not carefully since later I realized they entered the stuff in
different order (not lowest to highest like I did, but it's not IPtables
so hopefully it shouldn't matter).
Soooo, I'd like to see it to believe it.
Since I'll most likely going test from dialup on Linux to DSL on windows,
Python would be best.

Cheers.