Network monitoring, Core 8 - Networking

This is a discussion on Network monitoring, Core 8 - Networking ; Hi All I run a small (4 node) LAN with a Fed 8 box doing NAT with iptables for the WinXP machines that we use. Is there a nice tool to give me summary statistics on which local (192.168.x.x) addresses ...

  1. Network monitoring, Core 8

    Hi All

    I run a small (4 node) LAN with a Fed 8 box doing NAT with iptables for the
    WinXP machines that we use. Is there a nice tool to give me summary
    statistics on which local (192.168.x.x) addresses use up the cap each month?
    I'm not interested in specific connections, just the total cap usage.

    Thanks
    Rob

  2. Re: Network monitoring, Core 8

    On Jan 19, 8:38 pm, "Rob" wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > I run a small (4 node) LAN with a Fed 8 box doing NAT with iptables for the
    > WinXP machines that we use. Is there a nice tool to give me summary
    > statistics on which local (192.168.x.x) addresses use up the cap each month?
    > I'm not interested in specific connections, just the total cap usage.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Rob

    -You may try ntop www.ntop.org.
    If you would configure it, It will give you more than you need, It's
    pretty good.

+ Reply to Thread