Need critique, wrote a mini howto on PXE boot of Ubuntu netinstall - Networking

This is a discussion on Need critique, wrote a mini howto on PXE boot of Ubuntu netinstall - Networking ; http://igor.chudov.com/projects/PXE-...all-Of-Ubuntu/...

  1. Need critique, wrote a mini howto on PXE boot of Ubuntu netinstall

  2. Re: Need critique, wrote a mini howto on PXE boot of Ubuntu netinstall

    Made some further progress on this old laptop, it works now using both
    internet and wifi (using some broadcom drivers with nonfree firmware),
    using WPA authentication. Also it mounts my NFS mounts that provide
    pirated movies, so my son can watch them wherever he is (in the house,
    of course). It has emacs, etc etc.