ntop traffic for a month? - Networking

This is a discussion on ntop traffic for a month? - Networking ; It's easy enough to get Tot. Traffic Rcvd for a 24 hr period, for a specific host, ie: http://127.0.0.1:3000/10.10.10.21.html But how do you go about retrieving data for a specific host for a month? I've activated RRD and tried various ...

  1. ntop traffic for a month?

    It's easy enough to get Tot. Traffic Rcvd for a 24 hr period, for a specific
    host, ie:
    http://127.0.0.1:3000/10.10.10.21.html

    But how do you go about retrieving data for a specific host for a month?
    I've activated RRD and tried various Arbitrary RRD Action to no avail.

    Can anyone offer any advice?

    Thanks.

  2. Re: ntop traffic for a month?

    In news:13m29b2qmujtf64@corp.supernews.com,
    Uncle John wrote:

    > It's easy enough to get Tot. Traffic Rcvd for a 24 hr period, for a
    > specific host, ie: http://127.0.0.1:3000/10.10.10.21.html

    Huh?

  3. Re: ntop traffic for a month?

    Sorry. ntop is pretty esoteric. But if you are not familar with it you
    wouldn't be in a position to help.

    "Gretch" wrote in message
    > In news:13m29b2qmujtf64@corp.supernews.com,
    > Uncle John wrote:
    >
    >> It's easy enough to get Tot. Traffic Rcvd for a 24 hr period, for a
    >> specific host, ie: http://127.0.0.1:3000/10.10.10.21.html

    > Huh?

+ Reply to Thread