DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING FIREFOX IN FEDORA 2 - Networking

This is a discussion on DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING FIREFOX IN FEDORA 2 - Networking ; How can i download and install firefox in my system which has Fedora 2 as operating system and Konqueror as its present net browser...please help immediately... paul...

  1. DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING FIREFOX IN FEDORA 2

    How can i download and install firefox in my system which has Fedora 2
    as operating system and Konqueror as its present net browser...please
    help immediately...
    paul

  2. Re: DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING FIREFOX IN FEDORA 2

    On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:38:43 -0800, rah12001 rearranged some electrons to
    say:

    > How can i download and install firefox in my system which has Fedora 2
    > as operating system and Konqueror as its present net browser...please
    > help immediately...
    > paul

    http://www.mozilla.com

+ Reply to Thread