How to find two processes connected locally (PF_UNIX) - Networking

This is a discussion on How to find two processes connected locally (PF_UNIX) - Networking ; I need to find (or maybe write) a tool for finding pairs of processes which are connected via PF_UNIX. Any suggestions?...

  1. How to find two processes connected locally (PF_UNIX)

    I need to find (or maybe write) a tool for finding pairs of processes
    which are connected via PF_UNIX.
    Any suggestions?

  2. Re: How to find two processes connected locally (PF_UNIX)

    hogcia wrote:

    > I need to find (or maybe write) a tool for finding pairs of processes
    > which are connected via PF_UNIX.
    > Any suggestions?

    'netstat -avx' might be a starting point.

+ Reply to Thread