On Nov 11, 2:02 am, "2401 members, members can post"
wrote:

> That is a loss of USD 31.000 in Net.Sales over the next 24 months
> period.
>
> Hosting customer server says "they gonna have a look at it" : always
> cool and quiet.
>
> What sort of thing we may do to avoid such critical situations ?

Immediately implement your company's emergency continuation of
business plans. If you didn't bother to create such a plan and didn't
negotiate a recovery procedure with your hosting provider, there's
really not a whole lot you can do now.

1) Make sure you have your data and that it's secure.

2) Make sure you have control over your domain name and that you can
point it to whatever name servers you need to.

And damn it, do that *before* you have a disaster. You don't try to
figure out what to take and where to meet *while* your house is on
fire.

DS