Hi,

It took me a while to get the setup going for LVS and I made numerous
changes to settings and I'm not sure if some of them stayed in tact.
Now I have duplicate entries for the real-servers in ipvsadm. The VIP
(xx.xx.xx.130) and the DIP (xx.xx.xx.131) appear in the list, but only
the VIP is mentioned in /etc/ha.d/ldirectord.cf. Is there a way to
reset this list or something so that it just contains the VIP?

[root@ds702 ~]# ipvsadm -L -n
IP Virtual Server version 1.2.0 (size=4096) Prot LocalAddress:Port
Scheduler Flags
-> RemoteAddress:Port Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP xx.xx.xx.130:3306 wrr
-> xx.xx.xx.132:3306 Masq 0 0 0
-> xx.xx.xx.133:3306 Masq 0 0 0
-> 127.0.0.1:3306 Local 1 0 0