Help Needed!!!! - Networking

This is a discussion on Help Needed!!!! - Networking ; Hello I am facing problems in my programming assignment which is due in 1 day.Could anybody please help me in my assignment!!!if yes,please give me a mail to rosy_saloni@yahoo.co.in so that i can give you my assignment.please i really need ...

  1. Help Needed!!!!

    Hello
    I am facing problems in my programming assignment which is due in 1
    day.Could anybody please help me in my assignment!!!if yes,please give
    me a mail to rosy_saloni@yahoo.co.in so that i can give you my
    assignment.please i really need your help!!!
    bye

  2. Re: Help Needed!!!!

    On Oct 31, 9:35 am, saloni wrote:
    > Hello
    > I am facing problems in my programming assignment which is due in 1
    > day.Could anybody please help me in my assignment!!!if yes,please give
    > me a mail to rosy_saloni@yahoo.co.in so that i can give you my
    > assignment.please i really need your help!!!
    > bye

    hey send it to rosy_saloni18@yahoo.co.in

  3. Re: Help Needed!!!!

    On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 07:36:42 -0700, saloni wrote:
    > On Oct 31, 9:35 am, saloni wrote:

    >> I am facing problems in my programming assignment which is due in 1
    >> day.

    > hey send it to snip

    Hey, dumbass, do your own homework. And *never* ask on Usenet for
    someone to email you. When you post a question on Usenet you read the
    answer on Usenet. This is Usenet, not Google Groups, BTW.

  4. Re: Help Needed!!!!

    Dave Uhring wrote:
    > On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 07:36:42 -0700, saloni wrote:
    >> On Oct 31, 9:35 am, saloni wrote:

    >>> I am facing problems in my programming assignment which is due in 1
    >>> day.

    >> hey send it to snip

    > Hey, dumbass, do your own homework. And *never* ask on Usenet for
    > someone to email you. When you post a question on Usenet you read the
    > answer on Usenet. This is Usenet, not Google Groups, BTW.

    not only that unless his assignement has anything to do with networking.
    he should address his issues on one of the many programming newsgroups.

  5. Re: Help Needed!!!!

    On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:13:33 +0100, goarilla wrote:
    > Dave Uhring wrote:

    >> Hey, dumbass, do your own homework. And *never* ask on Usenet for
    >> someone to email you. When you post a question on Usenet you read the
    >> answer on Usenet. This is Usenet, not Google Groups, BTW.
    >>

    > not only that unless his assignement has anything to do with networking.
    > he should address his issues on one of the many programming newsgroups.

    The OP is posting from linuxlab.cs.uic.edu and wants us to email the
    answer to an Indian address. I guess he figures the email admins at
    uic.edu will read his cheat sheet :-)

  6. Re: Help Needed!!!!

    Dave Uhring wrote:
    > On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:13:33 +0100, goarilla wrote:
    >> Dave Uhring wrote:

    >>> Hey, dumbass, do your own homework. And *never* ask on Usenet for
    >>> someone to email you. When you post a question on Usenet you read the
    >>> answer on Usenet. This is Usenet, not Google Groups, BTW.
    >>>

    >> not only that unless his assignement has anything to do with networking.
    >> he should address his issues on one of the many programming newsgroups.

    > The OP is posting from linuxlab.cs.uic.edu and wants us to email the
    > answer to an Indian address. I guess he figures the email admins at
    > uic.edu will read his cheat sheet :-)

    in that case: you nasty little cheater

+ Reply to Thread