hello sorry for intromission but help me...
I premise that they are not an expert of Suse Linux but not even of
Linux, I have installed two years ago approximately near a customer a
file server linux suse 9 and qualified samba and all it worked and it
works well.

Some month my customer has opened a office in an other state and they
must use the file server is via VPN. No problem I have already made
other VPN hardware with SO Microsoft using router/Zyxel firewall.

Unfortunately I don't succeed to see and to ping from the remote
office the server linux while but I see the other pc with windows XP
and w2k. I have tried to add in the remote rows of config of samba the
IP on label "interface= 127.0.0.1 /255 192.168.0.0 192.168.2.0 /255
th0" and disabled the firewall on the server but nothing.

However I ping the remote pc on the server linux!!!

You have some idea of as I would have to make in order to use the
server in remote.

I do not want absolutely to make to pass the customer to Microsoft, as
I have not never had problems from two years to this part.

Thanks to all for the help, bye.

P.S. sorry for my english :-/