After entering a command

netstat -rn

on my computer I am getting the following information (see bottom).

Ok, I know this routing table is used to direct TCP/IP packets to their destination.

But how do I interpret this table ?

For example has a routing command line higher priority the lower it is listed in
the table ?

Assume on local computer a TCP-IP packet is arriving with the destination

Starting with the last entry line and going higher step by step the first line which
the destination mask of the two first columns is 30

Hmm, from my point of view the routing table says the following: Forward the
packet to computer over interface But what makes this for
a sense? This is the local computer. Why should the packet be forward to itself ?

Shouldn't be a the entry line as follows: 30

I am a bit confused.

Could someone give me a good explanation or direct my to a web pages with
good sample evaluations ?

Thank ypu

Active Routes:
Network Destination Netmask Gateway Interface Metric 30 1 30 30 30 30 1
Default Gateway:
Persistent Routes: