    http://www.getgnuhelp.com/

    thanx

  2. Re: new linux web site found

    On 2007-07-20, s.parmar123@gmail.com wrote:

    > i have found a new website related to linux and other open source
    > product which consists of help, support and many tips and tricks.

    If you're going to multipost this spam, you might as well make an effort
    to be factually correct. You have at least two errors on your DNS docs:
    my browser does not translate IPs into DNS names (as well it should not,
    since I didn't ask it to!), and not every distribution has sysctl.conf.

    You might also consider not outright lying in your post, since you are
    in fact the owner of the spam domain you ''found'' (which I won't repost).

    --keith

    (try just my userid to email me)