Spped of switch? - Networking

This is a discussion on Spped of switch? - Networking ; How do I find out what network speed my switch is configured for. Switch is D-LINK DES-810...

  1. Spped of switch?

    How do I find out what network speed my switch is configured for.

    Switch is D-LINK DES-810

  2. Re: Spped of switch?

    On Jul 17, 4:19 am, loial wrote:
    > How do I find out what network speed my switch is configured for.
    >
    > Switch is D-LINK DES-810

    The DES-810 is an unmanaged switch and cannot be configured. It has 8
    10Mbps ports that are always at 10Mbps and 2 10/100Mpbs auto-
    negotiating ports that can only auto-negotiate. The front panel
    display should tell you whether the two auto-negotiating ports are
    currently running at 10Mpbs or 100Mbps.

    http://www.dlink-intl.com/Products/pdf/des810.pdf
    (2MB download)

    DS