    please help me

    if any one have suggestion please send me on parasgor@gmail.com

  2. Re: linux server

    On 2007-07-02, parasgor@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi....
    >
    > i am working on one seminar report
    > sub is the LINUX SERVER
    > and i can't find any meaning full data regarding this seminar
    > please help me

    What you're asking is not very clear.

    Nicolas

  3. Re: linux server

    On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 23:06:15 +0000, nicolas vigier wrote:

    > On 2007-07-02, parasgor@gmail.com wrote:
    >> hi....
    >>
    >> i am working on one seminar report
    >> sub is the LINUX SERVER
    >> and i can't find any meaning full data regarding this seminar
    >> please help me

    > What you're asking is not very clear.

    Sure it is. The OP, being too lazy to use google's search engine, wants
    you to write his paper for him.

  4. Re: linux server

    parasgor@gmail.com wrote:

    > i am working on one seminar report
    > sub is the LINUX SERVER
    > and i can't find any meaning full data regarding this seminar
    > please help me
    >
    > if any one have suggestion please send me on parasgor@gmail.com

    I'm sure the people on this newsgroup will be glad to help you --
    but we'll need the named of your course and of your school, your full
    name, and detailed contact information for your professor. That's so we
    can make sure your professor gives you full credit for showing the
    commendable initiative inherent in using Usenet to complete your
    coursework.

    I'm sure the professor will reward you appropriately.

    Helpfully,
    Rick M.

+ Reply to Thread