Is this supported? - Networking

This is a discussion on Is this supported? - Networking ; Hello, I would like to know if this card is supported under Linux (what kernel version starting from if yes): Edimax EW-7318USg. It is said to be Ralink (but I have no more info). W.P....

  1. Is this supported?

    Hello,
    I would like to know if this card is supported under Linux (what kernel
    version starting from if yes): Edimax EW-7318USg. It is said to be
    Ralink (but I have no more info).

    W.P.

  2. Re: Is this supported?

    In news:f63mtn$576$2@news.onet.pl,
    W.P. wrote:

    > I would like to know if this card is supported under Linux (what
    > kernel version starting from if yes): Edimax EW-7318USg. It is said
    > to be Ralink (but I have no more info).

    http://www.google.com/linux?q=Edimax+EW-7318USg+linux

  3. Re: Is this supported?

    Użytkownik Patrick napisał:
    > In news:f63mtn$576$2@news.onet.pl,
    > W.P. wrote:
    >

    >>I would like to know if this card is supported under Linux (what
    >>kernel version starting from if yes): Edimax EW-7318USg. It is said
    >>to be Ralink (but I have no more info).

    > http://www.google.com/linux?q=Edimax+EW-7318USg+linux

    THX ;=)

    W.P.