    Thanks in advance!

    Amy Lee

  2. Re: Help: About Firewall

    On 2007-06-10, Amy Lee wrote:
    > Could you tell me some programs like that?

    fwbuilder is the only one I know, but I don't really trust them. If
    you're in any way concerned about the security of this firewall or the
    things behind it, then learn iptables and make sure you understand the
    consequences of the scripts you write.

    Darren.

    --
    darren@ public key
    davisononline.org 0xE855B3EA

  3. Re: Help: About Firewall

    On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 20:39:24 +0800, Amy Lee wrote:

    > Could you tell me some programs like that?

    Shorewall might be of interest to you.

    Dan

+ Reply to Thread