WTB: Nortel, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Lucent, Foundry, Extreme, F5 Big IP, Tellabs, Microsoft, Adobe and more.. We buy Telecom, Networking and Software. Look below at my current want to buys and email me with any offers that you have. - Networking

This is a discussion on WTB: Nortel, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Lucent, Foundry, Extreme, F5 Big IP, Tellabs, Microsoft, Adobe and more.. We buy Telecom, Networking and Software. Look below at my current want to buys and email me with any offers that you have. - Networking ; WTB: Nortel, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Lucent, Foundry, Extreme, F5 Big IP, Tellabs, Microsoft, Adobe and more.. We buy Telecom, Networking and Software. Look below at my current want to buys and email me with any offers that you have. EMAIL ...

  1. WTB: Nortel, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Lucent, Foundry, Extreme, F5 Big IP, Tellabs, Microsoft, Adobe and more.. We buy Telecom, Networking and Software. Look below at my current want to buys and email me with any offers that you have.

    WTB: Nortel, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Lucent, Foundry, Extreme, F5
    Big IP, Tellabs, Microsoft, Adobe and more.. We buy Telecom,
    Networking and Software. Look below at my current want to buys and
    email me with any offers that you have.
    EMAIL Mike_lbrght@yahoo.com WITH YOUR RESPONSES FOR QUICK REPLIES!

    Lucent

    TN1892

    TN1873 E5PQA5G

    TN1873 E5PQA4C

    TN1873 E5PQA4U

    TN1873 E5PQAV9

    ERB5

    ERB6

    44WW25

    44WW25A

    44WW28

    44WW28A

    BNJ27B

    BNJ27C

    BNJ37

    BNJ37B

    BNJ55

    TN844E

    MC5D045A4F

    MC5D097A3E

    MC5D195A1

    MC5X242A2E

    TN335E E5PQAL7
    TN335E E5PQA1R

    TN335E E5PQ51YAAB / E5PQAKY

    TN335E E5PQ51YAAA

    TN335E E5PQ51L

    TN832C

    TN831C

    11076A-128

    11075L-128
    11073A-128

    11058L-128

    LAA2B

    UN376E

    UN376F

    KTU2

    KTU1B

    44WR27B

    44WR27C

    LNW46

    Cisco

    15454 XC-10G

    15454 SA-ANSI

    15454 FTA3

    15454 OC48 IR1310A

    15454 OC48 LR1550

    15454 OC48 LR1550A

    15454 OC192 LR1550

    15454 OC192 IR1550

    15454 OC192 SR1310

    15454 OC3I8 IR1310

    15454 DS3-12

    15454 DS3N-12

    15454 DS3-12E

    15454 DS3N-12E

    15454 ML100T-12

    15454 G1K-4

    15454 E1000-2-G

    15454 DS3EC1-48

    15454 EIA BNC A48

    15454 EIN BNC B48

    WS-X6704-10GE

    WS-X6748GE-TX

    WS-X6748-SFP

    4OC12X / ATM-IR-SC

    WS-SUP720-3BXL

    WS-X6516A-GBIC

    PA-MC-2T3+

    PA-MC-T3

    PA-MC-2T3

    PA-2T3+

    Nortel

    NTBW70AA

    NTBW70BA

    NTGS63BA

    NTGS63AA

    NTHW31AB

    NTCA03 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P

    NTCA04 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P

    NTCA06 CARDS ENDING IN K OR P

    NTCA30CK

    NT8E01QW

    NTGS50AA

    Tellabs

    81-5543A SC

    81-5542A

    81-5517A T3C1BB1

    82-5517A

    WE ARE BUYING INTEL Pro/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter Model
    PWLA8494MT's
    & MF's

    Looking to buy these cards INTEL Pro/1000 MT Dual Port Server Adapter
    Model
    PWLA8494MT's & PWLA8494MF's. Will buy new or used.. Email
    Mike_lbrght@yahoo.com

    WE ARE BUYING SOFTWARE - WINDOWS VISTA, XP PRO, WIN2K PRO, HOME, 98SE,
    98, 95, NT 4.0, OFFICE, SERVER INCLUDES MICROSOFT, DELL, COMPAQ, IBM,
    HP OR ANY OTHER OEM PACKAGES as well as Retail Box or just media kits.
    Email Mike_lbrght@yahoo.com

    with what you have.

    WE BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003 SBE AND PRO.
    WE BUY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 98, 98SE, 2KPRO, XP PRO & HOME &
    OTHERS. NT 4.0 and NT 4.0 SERVER AS WELL AS ALL OTHER SERVER PACKAGES
    2000, 2003 etc.. Email Mike_lbrght@yahoo.com

    WITH ALL THAT YOU HAVE.

    We buy Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3COM, IBM,
    HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Enterasys/Cabletron,
    Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry
    Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs
    Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel,
    Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft
    Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc...
    Email Mike_lbrght@yahoo.com with any of the above that you wish
    to sell.

    We buy Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3COM, IBM,
    HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Enterasys/Cabletron,
    Juniper Networks, Bintec, Siemens, Foundry
    Networks, Extreme Networks, Fore/Marconi, Tellabs
    Lucent/Avaya/Ascend, Xylogics, Brocade, Intel,
    Motorola, Nokia VPN/Firewall, Netscreen, Microsoft
    Adobe, Corel, Intuit, Macromedia, Symantec, McAfee etc...
    Email Mike_lbrght@yahoo.com with any of the above that you wish
    to sell.

  2. OFF TOPIC SPAM: WTB: Nortel, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Lucent, Foundry, Extreme, F5 Big IP, Tellabs, Microsoft, Adobe and more.. We buy Telecom, Networking and Software. Look below at my current want to buys and email me with any offers that you have

    In article <1181426457.085515.16140@p47g2000hsd.googlegroups.c om>,
    Mike wrote:
    >WTB: Nortel, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, Lucent, Foundry, Extreme, F5
    >Big IP, Tellabs, Microsoft, Adobe and more.. We buy Telecom,
    > : : :
    > : : :

    Good for you. Your purchasing fetish has nothing to do with the
    newsgroup topic, so GO AWAY!

+ Reply to Thread