ARM cross compile problem - Networking

This is a discussion on ARM cross compile problem - Networking ; Hi I would like to transfer some app server to ARM embedded system , we got error not found tcpd.h . This file looks like from TCP Wrapper RPM , uClibc does not has it . How can I resolve ...

  1. ARM cross compile problem

    Hi I would like to transfer some app server to ARM embedded system , we got
    error not found tcpd.h .

    This file looks like from TCP Wrapper RPM , uClibc does not has it .

    How can I resolve it , find another function and C library , or get and
    compiler its tarball to make install ?

    Thank for your teaching

  2. Re: ARM cross compile problem

    "kid" writes:
    > Hi I would like to transfer some app server to ARM embedded system , we got
    > error not found tcpd.h .
    >
    > This file looks like from TCP Wrapper RPM , uClibc does not has it .
    >
    > How can I resolve it ,

    There are two simple possibilites:

    - disable TCP wrapper support in the application
    - add the TCP wrapper library to the system

+ Reply to Thread