>Hello,

Hi spammer

>We are looking for experiernced Linux Security experts to work in India

and like most recruiters, you are far to st00pid to think about posting
to a place designated for job postings. Free clue, l00ser - those
places tend to have the word "job" in the title. By posting job ads
to a technical news group, you have demonstrated that you are less
useful and less trustworthy than a piece of excrement. This is also
shown by your multiple posts to the other _technical_ newsgroups:

comp.os.linux.embedded
Looking for Embedded Systems Software Engineers
tsailaja2002@yahoo.com 23 May 2007 13:47:28 -0700
<1179953248.197115.277470@m36g2000hse.googlegroups. com>

comp.os.linux.hardware
Looking for Hardware Engineers to work in India
tsailaja2002@yahoo.com 26 May 2007 04:59:32 -0700
<1180180771.960763.213680@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.c om>

comp.os.linux.networking
Looking for Linux Networking Engineers to work in India
tsailaja2002@yahoo.com 25 May 2007 19:06:12 -0700
<1180145172.396601.190710@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.c om>

comp.os.linux.security
Looking for Linux Security experts to work in India
tsailaja2002@yahoo.com 26 May 2007 05:02:14 -0700
<1180180934.694264.99240@q66g2000hsg.googlegroups.c om>

comp.os.linux.setup
Looking for Linux Setup Engineers to work in India
tsailaja2002@yahoo.com 26 May 2007 05:03:32 -0700
<1180181012.723650.222300@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.c om>

>The job location will be in in India (south India),

and the reason you aren't posting in newspapers there is that people in
all of India already know you are someone to be avoided at all costs if
one is not to ruin any chance of employment.

>Send your resume to tsailaja2002 at yahoo dot com.

Notice that this scum also doesn't wish to indicate the name of the
company represented - probably because the company has a reputation as
bad or worse than that of the spammer. And of course _everyone_ trusts
a spammer using dynamic IP addresses in the New York City metro area to
spam Indian job ads - that's a sure sign of the intelligence of the
spammer.

Old guy