Hello - Networking

This is a discussion on Hello - Networking ; Discover Islam - The Fastest Growing Religion in the world Did you read about Islam from it,s original sources To know the answer pleas visit this site http://www.sultan.org/ http://www.beconvinced.com/en/main.php http://www.al-sunnah.com/ Why are so many women converting to Islam http://geocities.com/Athens/Agora/4229/women.html...

  1. Hello

    Discover Islam - The Fastest Growing Religion in the world
    Did you read about Islam from it,s original sources
    To know the answer pleas visit this site
    http://www.sultan.org/
    http://www.beconvinced.com/en/main.php
    http://www.al-sunnah.com/
    Why are so many women converting to Islam
    http://geocities.com/Athens/Agora/4229/women.html

  2. Re: Hello

    ss11 wrote:

    Given that I LOVE bacon and eggs, I predict the probability of me turning to
    islam is a tad less than zero.

    Now please b*gger off.

  3. Re: Hello

    In news:464b6106$0$647$5a6aecb4@news.aaisp.net.uk,
    Tim S wrote:

    > Now please b*gger off.

    bagger
    bigger
    blogger
    bootlegger
    bragger
    bugger

    Which is it that you aren't allowed to utter the horrid profanity?

  4. Re: Hello

    On Wed, 16 May 2007 06:46:40 -0700, ss11 wrote:

    > Discover Islam - The Fastest Growing Religion in the world
    > Did you read about Islam from it,s original sources
    > To know the answer pleas visit this site
    > http://www.sultan.org/
    > http://www.beconvinced.com/en/main.php
    > http://www.al-sunnah.com/
    > Why are so many women converting to Islam
    > http://geocities.com/Athens/Agora/4229/women.html

    Actually, if you check the stats, I believ you'll find that mormonism is
    faster growing. IMHO they are both insidious, sadistic cults.

  5. Re: Hello

    ss11 wrote:

    > Discover Islam - The Fastest Growing Religion in the world
    > Did you read about Islam from it,s original sources
    > To know the answer pleas visit this site
    > http://www.sultan.org/
    > http://www.beconvinced.com/en/main.php
    > http://www.al-sunnah.com/
    > Why are so many women converting to Islam
    > http://geocities.com/Athens/Agora/4229/women.html

    All religion is equally evil and all religion should be shunned.

  6. Re: Hello

    In news:d0bsh4xkfh.ln2@goaway.wombat.san-francisco.ca.us,
    Keith Keller wrote:

    >> bagger
    >> bigger
    >> blogger
    >> bootlegger
    >> bragger
    >> bugger
    >>
    >> Which is it that you aren't allowed to utter the horrid profanity?

    > The last is considered extremely impolite in British culture. Check
    > out e.g. dictionary.com to see what it has to say.

    It's a simple butt-****, fer crysakes. Are you suggesting that the Brits
    don't do anal sex, or are culturally or psychologically unable to say it
    even when insulting the OP as "Tim S" laughably attempted?

  7. Re: Hello

    Patrick wrote:

    > It's a simple butt-****, fer crysakes. Are you suggesting that the Brits
    > don't do anal sex, or are culturally or psychologically unable to say it
    > even when insulting the OP as "Tim S" laughably attempted?

    Not really insulting, more of a polite request...

  8. Re: Hello

    In news:464bf767$0$640$5a6aecb4@news.aaisp.net.uk,
    Tim S wrote:

    >> It's a simple butt-****, fer crysakes. Are you suggesting that the
    >> Brits don't do anal sex, or are culturally or psychologically unable
    >> to say it even when insulting the OP as "Tim S" laughably attempted?

    > Not really insulting, more of a polite request...

    And you can't even spell it in public? How very absurd.

  9. Re: Hello

    In news:3xO2i.10609$Ut6.6226@newsread1.news.pas.earth link.net,
    bob wrote:

    > All religion is equally evil and all religion should be shunned.

    Feed Falwell to the pigs!

  10. Re: Hello

    On Thu, 17 May 2007 11:44:22 -0700, Patrick wrote:

    > Feed Falwell to the pigs!

    Please do not advocate porcine cannibalism here. It's off-topic.

  11. Re: Hello

    In newsan.2007.05.17.19.24.10.612170@yahoo.com,
    Dave Uhring wrote:

    >> Feed Falwell to the pigs!

    > Please do not advocate porcine cannibalism here. It's off-topic.

    My apologies, as it's also rather insulting to the pigs.

+ Reply to Thread