Is there some good serial port terminal tool ? Options - Networking

This is a discussion on Is there some good serial port terminal tool ? Options - Networking ; Hi Is there some good serial port terminal tool like Microsoft Windows Hyper Terminal that we can use it on X Window or text mode ? Thank you ....

  1. Is there some good serial port terminal tool ? Options

    Hi

    Is there some good serial port terminal tool like Microsoft Windows
    Hyper
    Terminal that we can use it on X Window or text mode ?

    Thank you .

  2. Re: Is there some good serial port terminal tool ? Options

    kid1972tw@yahoo.com.tw wrote:

    > Hi
    >

    > Is there some good serial port terminal tool like Microsoft Windows
    > Hyper
    > Terminal that we can use it on X Window or text mode ?
    >

    > Thank you .

    minicom is the usual choice.

    HTH

    Tim