Anyone knows about AODV? - Networking

This is a discussion on Anyone knows about AODV? - Networking ; I'm a college student and I need to developed a system which uses wireless ad-hoc network using AODV routing protocol. I' ve tried to look in the website for any sample coding on wireless ad-hoc network using AODV. I've found ...

  1. Anyone knows about AODV?

    I'm a college student and I need to developed a system which uses
    wireless
    ad-hoc network using AODV routing protocol. I' ve tried to look in the
    website for any sample coding on wireless ad-hoc network using AODV.
    I've found a code in the NIST site but it has no explanation.
    Can anyone help me? Im doing in c using eclipse.
    thanx

  2. Re: Anyone knows about AODV?

    On Tue, 15 May 2007 03:17:55 -0700, killua rearranged some electrons to
    form:

    www.google.com is that way -->

    --
    David M (dmacchiarolo)