Hi All,

I am trying to use the NETFILTER libraries to read from iptable
queues. I am running linux 2.6.15 and have super-user priv's. But when
I try to run the sample program from netfilter it complains that the
connection was refused during the unbind, bind, and create_queue
routines. The socket that is created in the libnfnetlink code is:

socket(AF_NETLINK,SOCK_RAW,NETLINK_NETFILTER);

I verified that the socket gets created correctly but then I get:

opening library handle
Socket: 3
binding nfnetlink_queue as nf_queue handler for AF_INET
sendmsg on socket: 3
111
nfnl_talk: sendmsg(netlink) Connection refused
error during nfq_bind_pf()

anyone see this before?

thanks,

Scott