squid - Networking

This is a discussion on squid - Networking ; with squid can you tell it that you want certain websites blocked and if so can you tell it to block them for certain users...

  1. squid

    with squid can you tell it that you want certain websites blocked and
    if so can you tell it to block them for certain users

  2. Re: squid

    On Thu, 10 May 2007 06:48:57 -0700, [ECF]Juggernaut wrote:

    > with squid can you tell it that you want certain websites blocked and
    > if so can you tell it to block them for certain users

    Take a look at squidguard

    --
    Chaos, panic & disorder - my work here is done
    http://beginnerslinux.org

+ Reply to Thread