I have come to a weired problem, I am testing a kernel loadable module
package ,which test the network bandwidth, I have made two scenarios,
one is that Two PCs are connected over a switch. In this case, every
thing is normal, kernel modules on both sender and receiver loads very
quickly and performed the required action.
In second scenario, when I connect the two PCs over back to back with
the help of cross over cable, kernel module only at receiver end loads
very much late. This is not the case with the sender. I dont know
where is the problem, as it creates synchronization problem between
sender and receiver.

Regards